- Is your pet overweight from Holiday scraps and slumber?
- Are there health issues to attend to with your dog, cat, bird, or other animal member of your family?
- Can your pet(s) join you in your new exercise regimen (or vice versa)?
- Is your pet's oral hygiene as good as it should be?
- Have you considered "teaching your old dog new tricks"?
- How much regular time do you have set aside to spend "quality time" with your pet(s)?
Pet Sitters Plus has found a good resource online from PetMD.com for New Year's resolutions to consider for your pet. The title of the article "Top 10 New Year’s Resolutions for Your Pet (and You)."
Find out how Pet Sitters Plus can help you both set and fulfill your New Year's resolutions for your pet(s). Our services, for example, can help with medication, exercise, tips and training.
Visit our Pet Sitting Services and "Let's Get Acquainted."